Top Hung Sliding Doors (CSA-2.5 TH/CSA-5.0 TH)
Top supported with lifetime warranty Cannonball Trolleys, this door works well in snow conditions. The door operates smoothly and stores adjacent to the opening. Bottom guide options offer solutions to snow and ice for Northern or Southern climates. This is an economical solution for â€œTâ€ hangar solutions.
Bottom Rolling Doors (CSA-2.5 BR/CSA-5.0 BR)
Placing the entire weight on the concrete floor reduces the building cost a lot. The door operates smoothly and stores adjacent to the opening. This door is economical and a very strong system.
- Operates Manually
- No Electrical power needed
- Life time warranty trolleys
- Maintenance Free – painted aluminum verticals & Mill finish Extruded Aluminum girts
- Two guide systems available depending on climate
- Many locking options
- Weather-strip options available
- Will work with your opening size – flexible size construction
- Narrow panel design width generally less than six foot wide allow full factory assembly including options sheeting
- Narrow panels coupled together to make a standard two or four panel door operation